Community Regional Medical Center offers classes for Diabetes self-management and support. These classes are American Diabetes Association recognized education programs.
Are they having self-management or prevention classes?
- No prevention classes
- Diabetes self-management and support classes yes
Are the classes open to the community?
- They are open to the community however a physician referral is required
Are the classes for patients only?
- Can also be for patients and one other family member
Do they provide one-on-one education?
Is there a fee?
- A copay is required is using insurance
- Self-pay requires deposit